Friday, December 21, 2012

WHAT question from America... What do you eat?


WHAT question from America... What do you eat?

Fish, carrots and rice,
Pumpkin

Tuna and banana with coconut cream.
I am slowly cooking and eating food on my own.... When I am able to eat on my own I eat carrots, oatmeal, bananas, a lot of fruit, tuna and eggs. When I am NOT eating on my own my food is very very interesting. Samoans love to cook with oil and salt and their favorite substance is carbs. So... carbs on carbs with oil and salt. One time I was opening a can of tuna and tried to throw away the oil from it and my sister stopped me. She said Mum likes to eat breadfruit and oil. YUM! However- there are a lot of amazing natural food here too. I eat a lot of fish that was caught from the sea that day, SO GOOD! I am almost a pro at eating around the tiny tiny bones. The fruit here is unbelievable too! Mango, guava and pineapple to name a few. I drink/eat a lot of coconuts. It is the best thing ever!! Especially cold coconut. Hmmmm cold nu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment